£24k - 25k per year + Commission + Company Car
020 3176 4790
about 1 month ago
Role: Business Development Sales Advisor
Salary: £25,000 + Commission + Company Car
I am working with one of the UK’s leading construction and refurbishment contractors who are looking to develop their business development team with the addition of a business development sales advisor to work out of their offices in Hatfield, Hertfordshire. My client is looking for a dynamic business development / sales professional to join the team who has ability to sell their health & safety training services to a variety of businesses in the sector, this would include their supply chain of sub-contractors, housing associations, local authorities and private clients.
• Build good working relationships with key stakeholders (internally & externally)
• Understand and listen to customer requirements, then using relevant marketing tools, present our training proposition favourably and in a structured professional way face-to-face, in groups or over the phone/Skype to make a sale(s).
• Research & understand our market space (incl. competitors & external factors that can impact on growth)
• Cold call to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business
• Liaise with Training Coordinator to check the availability of trainers
• Record sales and other CRM related information whilst maintaining in-house trackers/databases
• Represent the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
• Review your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets & present
• Attend team meetings and share best practice with colleagues
• Understand and utilise external funding opportunities to generate traction and repeat business
• Business or Marketing Degree (desirable)
• A-levels / Level 3 Apprenticeship
• GCSE A-C’s in Maths, English & ICT
(Please not that academic qualifications are less important than personality, attitude and abilities. Having a strong commercial awareness and excellent communication skills are particularly desirable attributes).
What you’ll need to succeed:
• The ability and desire to sell my client services
• Excellent communication/interpersonal skills dealing with key stakeholders at all levels e.g. Admin to Business Owners of SMEs
• Positive, confident, and determined approach
• Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection
• High degree of self-motivation and ambition with the ability to create a rapport with clients
• Full driving license
If you are interested in the position or would like more information in regards to the role then please get in touch | Mike.Davis@buildrec.com | 07415 259 073 |
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.