£36k - 43k per year + car allowance, benefits, excellent pension
4 days ago
Build Recruitment are working exclusively with a leading provider of social housing based in Central London, due to recent organisational change they are seeking eight Building Surveyors to facilitate and design a broad range of repair work and adaptations to tenanted properties.
- Provide a comprehensive building surveying service to diagnose, specify and manage a variety of Repair works from inception to completion, including programming works and supervising contractors
- Managing DFG applications and specifying Aids & Adaptation upgrade works
- Advise on statutory and legislative change and sustainable technologies to improve the service
- Promoting positive working relationships with residents, building contractors and various other supply chain partners
- Participate in the arrangement and formation of tenders for work, ensuring financial and auditory compliance
You will have;
- You will have a relevant building qualification such as HNC/D (extensive experience in a similar role would be considered)
- Experienced managing Aids & Adaptation and home improvement upgrade works
- Knowledge of contracts management in a building maintenance environment
- Strong communicator and ability to write reports and liaise with a variety of internal/external stakeholders
If you are interested in applying for this role or require further information please contact Kieran from Build Recruitment on 07487847467 or send your CV to Kieran.firstname.lastname@example.org
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.