Building Surveyor - Planned Investment
£37k per year
11 months ago
Build are working with a North East based Housing Association as they look to appoint a Planned Investment Surveyor to their Asset Management Team.
Generally, the role will include
- Carrying out all pre-construction phase tasks with regards to investment schemes such as replacement roofs, windows, boundaries, decoration etc etc.
- Specification writing,
- Producing scope of works
- Validating property data ensuring works are required
- Fulfilling health and safety documentation
- Chairing handover and pre-start meetings
- Providing technical advice relating to issues which arise on site
- Managing additional works as and when they arise.
The ideal candidate would have experience in:
- Large investment plans (Between £1m - £20m)
- A good knowledge of CDM Regulations
- Building regulations
- Planning requirements etc
- Hold a degree or HNC in a relevant construction discipline.
For more information contact Jen Radcliffe on 07879742988 or apply below
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.