£25k - 40k per year
about 2 months ago
A boutique practice in Essex is looking to strengthen their building surveying team.
My client is a commercial property consultant who undertake projects for the likes of Ford, Bupa and M&G Real Estate. Due to professional approach and growth plans a position in the building surveying team has arisen.
This forward-thinking firm are a close-knit group and have a friendly working environment, they regularly attend team building and networking events. The organisation heavily invests into their employees by offering career progression pathways through targets and objectives.
You'll be a offered a structured APC programme which is led by an experienced councillor who will also be your line manager. Relevant work and projects will be provided to ensure you complete case studies. They conduct mock interviews and offer full support until Chartership is achieved.
- Technical Due Diligence (Pre-Acquisition Building Surveyors)
- Preparing Negotiating schedules of dilapidations for Landlords and Tenants
- Party wall matters
- Contract administration
- Schedules of Condition
- Feasibility studies
- Preparation of Specifications and contract documents for repair, refurbishment, alteration and fit out projects
- Meeting personal performance targets
- BSc/MSc in Building Surveying
- Client facing
- Comfortable with executive external stakeholders
- Private Practice experience
- Full UK Drivers Licence
- Salary £25k - £40k
- Structured APC support
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Life assurance
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Professional fees paid
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.