£20 - 30 per hour + mileage
about 1 month ago
Start Date/Hourly Rate/Available Positions:
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment – from executive to operative level.
With offices in London, Manchester and the Southwest, we specialise in Housing, Construction, Facilities Management, Property, Surveying, Health & Safety and Sales. We supply candidates from executive to operative level, and are currently working with a Housing Association, who are looking for a Building Surveyor based in Cornwall.
Our client a social housing provider, is looking for a Building Surveyor to join them on a fixed term contract for 6months. The role is to specialise in identifying damp and mould, advising on resolutions to reduce.
Day to Day:
- Visiting properties and surveying defects and damp/ mould
- Meeting with tenants and advising on how to improve damp/ mould
- Writing reports for company records
- Coordinating trades to complete work
- Quality checks on work completed
- Management of DLO and subbies
Requirements (Skills & Qualifications):
- Experienced Building Surveyor
- Extensive knowledge around property defects and damp/ mould
- Experience of advising tenants on property defects
- Full driving licence and access to car essential
- Social housing experience desirable
- 6month fixed term contract
- Full time hours 37.5per week
- Weekly pay
- Mileage claimable
Please apply or contact Kirsty Rutlidge at Build Recruitment for further details.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.