£23k - 28k per year
020 3176 4790
10 days ago
This is a fantastic opportunity for a helpdesk manager within facilities looking for a step up and the chance to make a difference. This is a excellent time to take a step towards taking on a full facilities management position.
We are looking for someone who has experience running the helpdesk with minimal supervision and has developed the helpdesk. The ideal facilities professional will hold a relevant qualification, have strong supervisory/ employee development/ training experience and be comfortable reporting to senior management. Having worked in a corporate/ professional services environment would be preferable, although, not a necessity
This is a temporary helpdesk position and my client are holding an interview day on Thursday 14th March.
Job Summary -
- To effectively manage the helpdesk, service and administrative staff and function
- Produce operational reports internally and externally
- To manage and assist in the preparation of supporting documentation for invoicing
- To ensure time sheets and all other necessary records are produced, checked and submitted in a timely and effective manner
- To ensure all planned works are completed and to report on exceptions
- Monitor and maintain sub-contractors' work
- Coordinate resources on a daily/ weekly basis to ensure all PPM and reactive work flows are covered off by engineering resources or specialist sub-contractors
- Oversee client CAFM systems and ensure close out of jobs
- Manage follow up works
- Set up of new clients on systems
- Set up Assets & PPM schedules
- Manage collation and issue of log books
- Raise maintenance purchase orders
- Manage IT Equipment issued to employees
- Manage Uniform & PPE issued to engineers
Person Specification –
- Knowledge of CAFM Explorer would be an advantage
- Excellent level of business acumen, able to judge situations and act appropriately
If you would like to apply for this role please get in touch ASAP and I look forward to speaking with you.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.