£230 - 250 per day + package
about 1 month ago
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment – from executive to operative level.
With offices in London, Manchester and the Southwest, we specialise in Housing, Construction, Facilities Management, Property, Surveying, Health & Safety and Sales. We supply candidates from executive to operative level, and are currently working with a Housing Association, who are looking for a Building Surveyor based in Gloucester/ Wiltshire.
Our client a social housing landlord is looking for a Building Surveyor to join them on a 6month contract to carryout condition surveys in the Gloucester and Wiltshire areas. Previous experience of identifying damp & mould is essential, along with property defects. Own transport is essential.
Day to Day:
- Travelling and visiting housing association properties in the SW
- Carrying out defect surveys and reporting repairs
- Identifying damp and condensation issues
- Reporting recommendation
- Overseeing contractors and checking works
- May include some void repair works
Requirements (Skills & Qualifications):
- Experienced Building Surveyor – proven track record in the same role
- Qualification is desirable not essential
- Strong technical & building knowledge
- Previous experience of working in Housing Association properties is beneficial
- Must be IT literate
- Own driving licence and access to car is essential
- Working from home
- Mileage claimable
- Weekly pay, self employed
Please apply or contact Kirsty Rutlidge at Build Recruitment for further details.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.