£35k - 50k per year
12 days ago
Building Surveyor, Wiltshire: We are seeking an experienced Building Surveyor, MRICS or Degree level educated. The role will encompass working in a range of sectors including residential, educational, commercial, diocesan and charitable institutions as well as private individuals. Our client is an independent, multi-disciplinary Building Consultancy that offers a wide range of professional building surveying and architectural design services. The practice is based in Wiltshire and has a team of RICS and CIOB Chartered Building Surveyors and CIAT Chartered Architectural Designers with over 30 years of experience.
The Building Consultancy is a subsidiary of the client so offers a client-side and consultancy experience. Key responsibilities will include:
- Project management and contract administration/practice duties
- Provide advice on the design, construction, maintenance, repair and refurbishment of all types of residential, educational and commercial property
- Carry out building and measured surveys
- Prepare drawings in CAD format
- Specification writing, report writing, tendering and funding bids,
- Analyse and report on building defects
- Planning and building regulation applications,
- Party Wall Surveyor duties
- Supervision of building work on site
- Maintain a programme of Continuing Professional Development as required by the role and relevant professional body.
For further information please contact Danny at email@example.com / 07756 401156.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.