£40k - 51k per year + Fantastic pension, health, 36 hour days, working form home
6 months ago
Building Surveyor (Commercial)
We currently have an excellent permanent opportunity for a Commercial Building Surveyor based at one of the most forward thinking London councils. This is an excellent opportunity for a Building Surveyor who is looking for an exciting and dynamic work place. The Building Surveyor will be working purely on the commercial side of the business.
- The Building Surveyor will conduct asset condition surveys and manage the technical and professional performance of suppliers and contractors.
- Managing the planned preventative maintenance programme.
- The Building Surveyor will manage designated buildings, term projects or contracts, including tendering and procurement processes.
- Monitor the performance of suppliers and contractors against schedules and the planned preventative maintenance programme.
- Manage buildings, term projects or contracts including control of budgets.
- Manage the tendering and procurement process for term contracts.
Skills and Experience
- Building surveying experience, including planned preventative maintenance and contracts management.
- Experience of managing tendering and procurement processes.
- The Building Surveyor will need an understanding and demonstrable success in the management of suppliers and contractors.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.