£30 - 32 per hour
19 days ago
Build Recruitment are exclusively partnered with a leading provider of social housing in Surrey who are currently looking to recruit a Legal Disrepair Building Surveyor on a full time temporary basis for 6 - 12 months (on-going contract).
- Provide a specialist professional repair and maintenance service utilising your qualified Surveying skills, minimising liability to housing legal disrepair claims.
- Lead on the provision of specialist advice on the selection, appointment and retention of specialist contractors (i.e. damp, structural etc.)
- Deliver professional surveys; prepare schedules and tender reports, providing recommendations on contract specifications
- To represent in court as required including giving evidence, assisting with case settlement and financial settlements
- To assist with the management of the Housing stock investment programme as required
- Due to the nature of this role you must be minimum BSc qualified in Surveying or similar discipline
- Association with a recognised professional body is highly desired (MCIOB/MRICS)
- Strong knowledge of contracts management in a maintenance environment
- Experienced managing & monitoring budgets
- Excellent building pathology knoweldge and customer service skills
- Have worked for a Local Authority, Housing Association or similar organisation
If you are interested in applying for this role or require further information please contact Kieran Williams at Build Recruitment.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.