£37k - 40k per year
8 months ago
We are currently looking for a trustworthy and hardworking Passive Fire Protection Surveyor / Supervisor to work within our clients growing team of Fire Protection Specialists covering East Anglia, London & Kent areas.
Compliance is key in our clients industry and therefore they are seeking candidates who have a form of third-party accreditation and knowledge in the sector for the candidate to suceed.
The right candidate will excel within a team environment where management and operatives will work close together to solve problems and grow the business, be able to communicate effectively with staff and residents, be a trustworthy individual, but above all will always put compliance first.
Skills Required for this role
- Good communication, numerical skills and a good work ethic
- Ability to work within a team
- Report writing skills including the ability to prepare compliance audits by using digital platforms
- A good level of construction technology and building regulations
- Experience within FRA works
- Previous similar experience
- Attention to detail
- Responsible with carrying out post FRA inspections, comprising of inspections of communal and flat doors and frames and compartmentation surveys.
- Responsible with quality checks and compliance surveys and other site inspections as required.
- Work closely with the designated contracts manager.
- Liaise with residents/clients where required to arrange appointments and access.
- Any additional duties that may be reasonable required, relevant to your position.
- Ability to manage and supervise a team.
- Giving quality technical advice to the site team and office members.
- Flexible with regards to travelling
Benefits of the role
- Company car
- Full-time, Permanent position
- Use of a company tablet
- Training and support you require to become certified within the industry
Please apply today with your CV if this role suits your experience or send to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch to discuss further.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.