£38k - 42k per year + car + travel
5 months ago
Building Services Supervisor
£38-42k + car and travel
As Building Services Supervisor you will provide building services engineering maintenance to my clients property’s. This will include Fabric, Mechanical, and electrical fault finding, repairs, maintenance and installation on the client sites. The role of Building Services Supervisor also involves supervising the static based engineering team as well as Central Mobile Engineering team working onsite. All sites are based in the SE so travel will be expected but paid for by the company.
The emphasis for the Building Services Supervisor is on providing a world class building services maintenance service. This role offers fantastic progression potential.
Key Responsibilities for the Building Services Supervisor:
- Contractor management. Responsibility for ensuring All PPMs are undertaken, proactive and reactive works issued through the helpdesk within set time frames so that the customer expectations are exceeded.
- Daily management of the onsite engineers to include allocation of work, motivating, developing and leading the team.
- The Building Services Supervisor will have client relationship management in conjunction with the Account Manager.
- Management of the reactive and PPM calls and reporting.
- Responsibility for other types of building services maintenance to include fabric, HVAC, mechanical and related tasks.
- To provide callout response for the client as detailed on the callout rota.
- To undertake contractor control duties on behalf of the client, including monitoring of contractors and their workmanship, so that relevant standards are met. Issue of Permits to Work.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.