16 days ago
I am working with a leading property and construction consultancy to find a talented Building Services Engineer with full CIBSE membership. You will provide technical advice, design services, site installation services and several other services to clients in a range of sectors, from healthcare, retail, education and commercial.
This is a great opportunity to join a successful and growing property and construction consultancy who boast an impressive portfolio of clients across the UK. Their focus on customer service and stringent technical requirements for their consultants means they offer a first-in-class service to all their customers.
- Full membership of CIBSE.
- Degree qualified in an engineering discipline; mechanical, electrical etc.
- Knowledge of current Building Regulations, HTM Standards and relevant Building Bulletins.
- Experience working in a similar surveying / design consultancy practice.
- Familiarity with CAD.
- Experience with Condition Surveys and strategic life cycle appraisals
- Experience in the preparation of performance specifications and drawings
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a forward-thinking consultancy, with numerous benefits, both contracted and discretionary.
The role comes with a competitive package, dependant on experience.
To apply, please upload an up to date CV. I aim to be in touch within a week of your application.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.