£0 - 37k per year
5 months ago
A great opportunity has become available for a supervisor to work on a well established contract in West London. The duties of the supervisor will be to provide leadership, management, and development of a defined team ensuring operational commitments are met and exceeded.
The role will require close liaison with employees, client, and internal senior managers. Due to the close relationships with clients and internal staff it is important that the appropiate supervisor has excellent communication skills and is presentable. The operation deliveried by the Supervisor should be Proactive and driven to achieve total customer satisfaction, whilst ensuring operational and fiscal plans are at least achieved.
- Responsible for the H&S of the sites and engineers.
- On site HV and LV Authorised Person when qualified and on Shift.
- To proactively check the operation of the Permit to Work system in accordance with OGS Quality, Health & Safety procedures and client requirements. Especially with regards to sub-contractors adherence to RAMS.
- To proactively check the operation of the LOTO system in accordance with OGS Quality, Health & Safety procedures and client requirements.
- Ensure that sub-contractors perform to meet the requirement of the contract. Administer subcontractor work approvals and safe operation while repair or service is carried out on site.
- Undertake other tasks as defined and requested by site management.
- Ensure an awareness and compliance to the contractual KPI’s/SLA’s.
- Ensure the Computer Based Maintenance system, e.g. Maximo, Concept, etc is kept up to date and that PPM and reactive tickets are closed out with accurate data captured.
- Ensure PPM is carried out in accordance with manufacturer’s guidelines.
- Ensure all sites have accurate asset registers and are labelled accordingly.
- Responsible for the fast and effective procurement of materials and services. Proactively source additional works and raise quotations.
- Provide technical support to engineers, helpdesk and clients
- City and Guilds Level 3 Electrical Installation
- 17th/ 18th edition
- Testing and inspecting electrical installations – (Desirable)
- HVAP (Desirable)
- A/C experience would be advantageous.
- Education A good basic education is essential, ideally some engineering experience and qualifications
- Training Incumbents must be able to demonstrate a career showing continuous personal development.
- Experience (Essential) Managerial experience at Manager or Supervisor level within an Engineering business is essential.
- Practical experience in supervising and managing a team conducting engineering works.
- Technical experience in building services
If you are an electrical supervisor and would like to apply or find out more details regarding the above please don't hestiate to contact Ruby at Build Recruitment.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.