£40k - 44k per year + car/ allowance + bonus
11 months ago
Building Services Area Manager
South London/ Surrey
M&E Building Maintenance Area Manager required by one of our top clients to work direct and provide full Preventive planned maintenance and reactive works on all aspects of Building Services within the London/ Surrey area.
Duties and responsibilities for the Building Services Area Manager:-
- The Building Services Area Manager will manage key sites both mobile and static
- Developing and supporting existing clients as the Building Services Area Manager
- The Building Services Area Manager will assessment, recommendation and delivery of additional remedial works,
- The Building Services Area Manager will project planning of PPM’s monitoring and reporting of works to ensure KPI’s are being met. Resource planning and allocation.
To be Successful as the Building Services Area Manager
- The Building Services Area Manager will be experienced in managing contracts on Building Services Maintenance, Air Conditioning and general M&E building maintenance.
- Mechanical plant and electrical systems, Lighting, Air Conditioning, AHU’s, FCU’s, Chillers.
- The Building Services Area Manager will be experienced in managing contract to KPI’s and reporting to the client and have made recommendations.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.