£38k per year
020 3176 4793
7 months ago
I'm currently looking for a Building Service Engineer for a static position based in Isleworth. You'll be one of a team of two engineers forming an integral part of a small team delivering and overseeing all Hard FM services within the building. Responsible for in-house engineering, compliance and repairs, and oversight of specialist sub-contract partners, the team ensure the site remains safe, compliant, and building users are afforded a great working environment.
- Significant, demonstrable experience in the use of IT-based BSM systems.
- Experience using scheduling systems and working with PDAs.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in delivering building services management, maintenance and repair working in a commercial/office environment.
- A comprehensive understanding of the challenges of working in an occupied, public building.
- Good all-round knowledge of heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems
- NICEIC 17th/18th Edition
- Technically competent in all aspects of building plant and equipment maintenance.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.