£58k - 62k per year
about 2 months ago
Building Safety Project Manager - London
This is a critical role ensuring my client's buildings are safe and compliant with legislation, regulation and best practice.
Key tasks include:
- Work as part of the Building Safety team with a specific objective of delivering vital work-streams in line with current and future regulations, legislation, policy and best practise, innovating services with a customer focussed approach.
- Manage projects and plan, lead, develop and deliver Building Safety investigations to a high quality, delivering to budget, and timescales whilst meeting customer and regulatory requirements
- Champion for Building Safety and Compliance. My client needs someone abreast of the recent Building Safety Bill legislation, alongside a wider understanding of Building Compliance in a social housing setting.
You'll need to have:
- Extensive experience of successfully managing compliance/building safety works
- Housing sector knowledge in relation to building and construction matters including compliance and relevant legislation
- Experience of managing projects and a diverse team in a housing or construction environment
- The ability to understand and analyse various reports to provide accurate and relevant advice
- High level computer skills, including Microsoft office, and be able to use multiple software systems, and multiple data sources to assess information.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- The ability to work from home including internet access.
My client can offer:
- A performance based annual bonus
- Company pension contributions matched up to 6%
- Training and opportunities for continuing professional development
- Flexible staff benefits including a cycle to work scheme
- 28 days holiday a year + Bank Holidays and the option to buy/sell holiday
- A range of wellbeing activities
- Enhanced family leave policies
- fantastic working office environment overlooking the River
- Free on-site parking and disabled parking
- Regular social and charitable events and a volunteering day
- A great team of colleagues to work with
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.