£32 - 36 per hour + Mileage Expenses
4 months ago
My client is a leading Social Housing provider based in the Milton Keynes area, currently looking for an experienced Building Safety Manager to join on temporary contract for between 3 – 6 months.
Following this initial term there will be a possibility for the position to transfer to a full time permanent contract with the client, subject to performance in post.
- Manage various compliance work-streams including Fire Safety, Asbestos, Water, M&E and Lift Servicing contracts
- Contracts Management of multiple service providers, including contractors, consultants and key stakeholders
- Implement changes identified in the Building Safety bill, keeping abreast of industry changes and reforms, adapting strategies accordingly
- Manage a team of Project Managers responsible for specialist Fire Safety works (in particular tall rise building cladding projects)
What you will have:
- Recognised qualification within Fire Safety (MIFireE, MIFSM) or similar.
- Experienced working for a Housing Association, Local Authority or similar organisation operating within the social housing sector
- Informed and knowledgeable around the Building Safety Bill, it’s implications for a social housing provider and understanding of extensive legislations surrounding the industry
- Compliance specialist with knowledge of all key areas of statutory compliance within a housing environment
- Available with a short notice and access to own vehicle
If you are interested in this position, please submit your CV for review or contact Kieran.Williams@buildrec.com // 07487847467.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.