City of London
£16 - 18 per hour
about 1 month ago
Build Recruitment are currently working with a property services company to recruit for a Building Safety Co-Coordinator on a temp to permanent contract.
- Supporting the Building Safety team with administrative tasks for Fire Safety
- Helping implement new fire safety policy and procedures
- First point of contact for the Building Safety team, including inbox.
- Assisting with fire safety audits with administrative support and data imputing
- Understanding of passive fire protection systems and building safety reforms
- Have at least 1 years’ experience in the same or similar role
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication skills
If this role is something that you are interested in, then please submit your CV or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.