£50k per year + Excellent Benefits
6 months ago
Building Operations Manager - Salary to £50,000 per annum plus employee benefits package and great pension
Permanent, 37 hours per week
Build Recruitment are working with a leading provider of social housing in Norwich, currently seeking a talented Building Operations Manager to oversee a significant period of transformation, and take up a key role within my client's senior management team.
My client is intending to change how their Environmental, Housing and Building Maintenance and Property & Estates services are provided. These services are currently provided through three separate Joint Venture companies. The successful applicant will be responsible for setting up a new wholly owned company to provide operational service delivery of a variety of services including environmental, building maintenance/repairs and estates management Services
- Provide expert professional, operational and technical management advice, support and guidance to the Senior Management Team and project delivery teams.
- Lead the design and implementation of the operational processes and infrastructure required to deliver housing/building maintenance and repairs services that comply with SHEQ policy requirements and ensure maximum operational efficiency
- Support the Management Team and project delivery teams in developing and managing external and partnership-based relationships – predominantly with key sub-contractors and suppliers.
- A qualification in Building or Surveying, preferably RICS or equivalent.
- Evidence of professional/technical expertise in housing repairs and building maintenance / property management.
- Managing an in-house housing/buildings repair service or Direct Labour Operatives (DLO) models, preferably within the Social housing and/or Commercial sector.
- Experience of commercial financial and business planning including the procurement of systems, assets, sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Project management and project delivery, incorporating multiple stakeholders.
If you are interested in this position please submit your CV for review, alternatively you can contact email@example.com or call 07487 847 467.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.