£30k - 38k per year
020 3176 4790
about 2 months ago
My client is looking for a building manager to cover a site based in the City of London. The candidate will be covering maternity leave. The site is a landmark building in the heart of London with spectacular views across the skyline of the City of London. The building manager must have previous experience in a similar role.
Responsibilities of the Building Manager:
- To be responsible for the day to day running of the office building ensuring that the building runs efficiently and safely.
- To develop and maintain good tenant relations with daily office staff and regional management.
- To further ensure that security and health and safety standards are maintained throughout the building to the satisfaction of the responsible surveyor and the landlord.
- The FM must ensure that office management, communication and administrative procedures are efficiently maintained, that adequate records are kept and management reports are sent to the Landlord at an agreed frequency. Which will include raising purchase orders and working alongside the account
- The FM must be conversant in all aspects of insurance matters relating to the building, including the procedure for making claims and reporting accidents and incidents to the Landlord.
- Ensure works are carried out in accordance with contract terms.
- Manage electronic permit to work systems
Hours: Monday to Friday 09:00am – 5pm, but flexibility in hours required. Available for emergency call outs.
Would you like to work for one of the countries leading Managing Agents, renowned for offering fantastic career progression?
If so please get in touch and I look forward to speaking with you.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.