£50k - 60k per year + Excellent Benefits
020 3176 4790
3 months ago
Role: Senior Building Control Surveyor
Sector: Property & Construction
Location: Central London
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 + industry leading benefits package
I have an exciting opportunity to join one of the UK's fastest growing Approved Inspectors, my client are recruiting for an ambitious client facing building control surveyor to join their established team out of their new stylish offices in Central London. My client have a portfolio of residential, commercial, retail, office, hotel, sport and leisure schemes based throughout the London and the South East working with some of country's leading developers, architects and contractors.
The surveyor would report into the Head of Building Control and they would be required to deliver an exceptional service by working alongside local planning bodies, clients and construction professionals to ensure projects meet the relevant safety, sustainability and preservation standards.
- Advising clients about building/property issues including technical, financial, legal, environmental, building regulation and restoration matters to ensure compliance with the Building Regulations and associated legislation.
- Carrying out inspections of work, checking plans / drawings and associated information to ensure compliance with the Building Regulations.
- Ensuring that all project / inspection records etc. are accurately recorded on the company management system.
- Generating quotations and compiling technical reports.
- Developing and maintaining excellent internal and external stakeholder relationships.
- Ensuring appropriate professional membership is maintained.
The ideal candidate would hold a degree in Building Surveying (or equivalent) and be accredited (or actively working towards) RICS / CABE / CIOB status, in return my client offers a competitive salary between £50,000 - £60,000 + industry leading benefits package.
If you are interested in the position or would like more information about the role then please get in touch. | Mike.Davis@buildrec.com | 07415 259 073 |
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.