£11 - 12 per hour
2 months ago
Our client is currently recruiting for a Building Assistant in the Manchester area
Purpose of role: To support and deliver several specific Fabric and Building Services activities either self-delivered or through approved providers engaged by our client
- Near Manchester City Centre
- Temporary to permanent position
- 8am-4pm Monday - Friday
- Ensure the efficient, timely and cost-effective provision of self-delivered supplied building services to the client mainly within the remit of building, Joinery, Painting, plumbing and porterage services
- Assembly and repair of office furniture and equipment
- The clients CAFM system is kept fully updated with all relevant task updates, through to completion via portable device
- Develop and Maintain effective relationships with the Client, Suppliers and Key internal contacts.
- Ensure all relevant site SOPs and processes are fully complied with
- Deliver planned and reactive maintenance activities via the Planning Scheduling team and work order planning process, including lamping, water checks, filter changes, painting, small fabric repairs, installing posters, office changes, meter readings
- Ensure that work in progress (WIP) is being undertaken in line with all site requirements
If you would like to know more information please contact Aaliyah at Build Recruitment 07487794027 firstname.lastname@example.org
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.