£55k - 60k per year + package
about 2 months ago
Start ASAP – offering a permanent contract
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment – from executive to operative level.
With offices in London, Manchester and the Southwest, we specialise in Housing, Construction, Facilities Management, Property, Surveying, Health & Safety and Sales. We supply candidates from executive to operative level, and are currently working with a National Contractor, who are looking for a Branch Manager based in Plymouth.
Our client who provides refurb, project and maintenance construction services across the Uk, are looking for a Branch Manager to oversee their project work in the Devon & Cornwall areas.
Day to Day:
- Oversee and manage a team coordinating projects across Devon & Cornwall
- Create and leas a high performing team
- Guide the delivery of high-quality contracts from the branch
- Ensure the overall compliance of the branch is adhered to on projects
- Lead on new and existing business working with the commercial and BD team
- Monthly reporting, team meetings
- Working with clients, site meetings, progress updates
- Responsible for recruitment and general motivation of your team
Requirements (Skills & Qualifications):
- Certificate in management or leadership would be beneficial
- Sector related qualification beneficial
- Sound understanding around H&S, planning work
- CSCS card/ Manager/ Professionally qualified person
- Experience of managing projects with a value of up to £1million
- Flexible working arrangements available
- Car or car allowance on offer
- Holiday pay within package
- Full time permanent role.
Please apply or contact Kirsty Rutlidge at Build Recruitment for further details.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.