£60k - 70k per year + package
25 days ago
Plymouth – Immediate start – flexible working arrangements available
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment – from executive to operative level.
With offices in London, Manchester and the Southwest, we specialise in Housing, Construction, Facilities Management, Property, Surveying, Health & Safety and Sales. We supply candidates from executive to operative level, and are currently working with a Public Sector contractor, who are looking for a Branch Manager based in Plymouth to cover Devon and Cornwall.
Our client a specialist contractor who provides repairs, refurbishment and maintenance services to the public sector, are looking for an experienced senior manager to join their projects side of the business. Mainly working with housing associations, MoD and other public bodies, we are looking to speak with experienced Operations Managers looking for work across Devon & Cornwall.
Day to Day:
- To lead and manage a well-established team across Devon & Cornwall
- To manage existing projects, develop and deliver
- Ensuring quality of work is delivered on time and to a high standard
- Manage costing, H&S, delivery of projects on site
- Tendering for new projects with the commercial team
- Management of branch targets
Requirements (Skills & Qualifications):
- Experience of managing a team within a company delivering refurb and maintenance contracts
- Management related qualification, SMSTS,
- IT literate – using Outlook, word and Excel
- Excellent communicator, good problem solver and strong people manager
- Flexible working arrangements available
- Working hours Mon – Fri 8am-5pm
- Holiday, Pension contributions
Please apply or contact Kirsty Rutlidge at Build Recruitment for further details.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.