£39k per year + 33% Discount, 50% Discount on tools, Gym, Pension, Progression, Sick pay
8 days ago
Our client has approached us looking for a HVAC BMS technician (electrical bias) to work for them direct in one of the largest and most famous department stores in Europe. The ideal candidate for this role will be looking for job security, progression and must be confident using their own initiative. The building its self is a listed building and requires a lot of attention so the engineer for this opportunity must be very proactive and ideally come from a commercial or retail background.
The shift pattern for this role is working 20:00 - 08:00 on a 4 on 4 off basis. The benfits of this role are endless... free gym memberships, discounts on store items up to 33% and 50% off tools, birthdays off, sick pay, fiancial support, 27 days of annual leave (After 5 years of service) and health well being.
- Monitor the environmental conditions throughout the store and make necessary changes as required to maintain comfortable conditions.
- Monitor the BMS system and associated plant to maintain optimum performance.
- Operate and undertake 1st line fault finding of control panels, air handling plant, Chillers, pumps, motorised dampers, control valves and the like.
- Ensure that any works are completed in a timely manner, and that the Store environmental conditions and controls meet the associated SLA and are optimised for shift handover
- Manage and complete all assigned Planned and Reactive Workorders in line with the associates SLA and / or KPI, this is to include the entire sign off process
- Undertake planned and reactive maintenance to the BMS system and associated equipment / Plant. (control panels, air handling plant, Chillers, pumps, motorised dampers, control valves and the like).
- Report all issues with regards to the BMS system to the HVAC Technical Manager.
- Carry out small project installations and programme onto the BMS system.
- Respond to the daily calls directed by the facilities help desk.
Electrical installation qualifications (2391) alongside a City and Guilds qualification- failing that you would need a minimum of an NVQ level 3.
Atleast 5 years minimum experience doing maintenance in commercial or retail sites.
Full understanding of HVAC
Excellent communication skills
Confident to work independently
A strong work ethic
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.