£40k - 50k per year
about 1 month ago
BMS Control Manager
An exciting opportunity has come up for an experienced BMS Control Manager. You could either come from a role working on a BMS system or in a Technical role where you have a lot of experience with BMS. This is an exciting role with a market leading company who will invest in your training and progression.
- Manage the team who monitor the BMS system for alerts
- Manage team objectives, both short term and longer term
- The BMS Control Manager ensure alignment of team's output with project and company objectives
- Make improvements to the system in order to reduce BMS-related plant and system failures, and to improve efficiency
- Identify BMS development opportunities.
- Regular reporting back to management
- The BMS Control Manager will be the main point of contact for an BMS enquiries
- Co-ordinate the delivery of works by contractors through the BMS
- Team Management experience
- The BMS Manager will need good M&E knowledge
- Competent using a BMS system
- Time management skills
- Analytical and time management skills
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.