£35k - 45k per year + Package
17 days ago
Bid Writer -Social Housing Projects
• To work within a structured team to actively seek out and secure business opportunities for the company
• To successfully response to OJEU notices, invitations to tender and development bids through the production of high quality PQQ’s, ITT submissions and bid documents that are tailored to suit the specific requirements of the enquiry from our clients.
•To enhance the profile and reputation of the company to ensure new business opportunities.
• To work as part of a structured Business Development team and assist in the production of supplementary marketing documentation to illustrate the capabilities of the company.
•To keep abreast of any market opportunities and strategies that need to be recognised and pursued by the company as part of out bid and tender submission strategies.
•To work as part of a structured team to initiate new strategies within out bid and tender submissions in response to the demands of the private and affordable housing markets as well as the healthcare and education construction sectors.
•To recognise our clients needs within both the private and social housing markets and use this insight when preparing bids and tender submissions in order to achieve successful outcomes.
• To be creative and original in thinking, in order to develop innovative, commercial solutions.
• Prepare concise documents that look attractive, deliver the message and win the bid.
• Prepare and make presentations to key clients, developing strong relationships and be seen as credible member of a professional team, having the technical ability to support the bid.
• To liaise with Business Development department, Construction Managers, Design Coordinators, Estimators and Buyers to develop successful bid and tender documents.
• To ensure that all publication processes and systems (including the computerisation of all functions) are compatible with bid and tender submission documents ensuring accuracy and efficiency.
• To attend training and skills improvement courses as and when identified through appraisals in line with the responsibilities and objectives of the Bid Writers role.
• To audit and review submission documents and together with other team members, maintain a library of current technical and commercial information.
• To act as a catalyst of the company Bid and Tender Submissions team in the challenge of working cohesively and positively towards project objectives.
• To arrange feedback meetings with clients and employer’s agents and disseminate information within the Bid Submission team.
• To identity and take advantage of all opportunities to promote the activities of the company and to participate in the challenge of seeking new business opportunities.
• To be similarly demanding as the Directors of the company in the quest for improvements in the company’s overall performance and standing with clients and consultants.
For more information please contact Gary Sewell on 07487 794 027