9 months ago
Position: Bid Writer/Business Development Coordinator
Salary: £Neg plus benefits
My client is looking for a Bid Writer/Business Development Coordinator to support the Bid Manager. The role will involve the production of tender/PQQ proposals in order to develop existing client base.
Responsibilities for this role will include the following:
- Responsible for the timely planning, management and completion of the allocated sections of PQQ & tender submissions.
- Planning, writing and coordinating responses to bids and tenders.
- Compiling, updating and maintaining a library of company standard tender documentation and model answers.
- Build internal and external relationships with individuals associated with the bid process in order to create quality bids.
- Develop a creative approach to the writing and presentation of bids.
- Reviewing all bid submissions for quality and accuracy.
- Maintain a high level of market intelligence and best practice in order to create winning bids.
- Assist, support and report to the Bid Manager.
- Identifying opportunities to enhance and improve the process, whilst sharing best practice with the team.
- Have a clear understanding and interpretation of the questions within the PQQ and tender documents.
- Be able to construct relevant answers which clearly answer the clients question and portray the company in the best possible light.
- Ensure accuracy and up to date information is placed in all tender and PQQ documents.
- Ensure the quality of the response meets the company standards.
- Undertake research for the team to improve bid content.
- Create/assist with PowerPoint presentations.
- Provide administrative support (office and bid writing team) as required.
- Construct flow/organisation charts to support bid proposals.
- Develop business CV’s of project team tailored to suit prospective projects.
- Maintain up to date case studies of recent projects.
- Assist the business development team to ensure our website is current and accurate
To be considered for this role, applicants will need to provide a close match to following criteria:
- High level of interpersonal skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- High accuracy of data input.
- Planning and excellent time management due to working to tight deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Track record of bid writing.
- Proven written communication and presentation skills.
- Construction experience preferred but not essential.
- IT Literate in; Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Outlook and Adobe Creative Suite.
If you require further information please email Gary.Sewell@buildrec.com
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.