BW- PS- HM
about 1 month ago
Position: Bid Writer
Salary: Up to £50,000 + package
Location: London and South East (Home based / remote working)
My client is a maket leading property services contractor delivering regeneration, planned and responsive maintenance and FM services to a wide range of public and private sector clients, they are part of a wider highly reputable top 10 construction contractor.
They are looking for a Bid Writer that will be fully responsible for collating, writing and winning high value property services contracts containing but not limited to; Responsive Maintenance, Facilities Management, Integrated Asset Management Partnerships and Regeneration Frameworks.
You will contribute to the team at key stages of individual tender projects, gathering technical data from internal departments in order to compile and ensure a high quality, value enhancing bespoke solution is offered to the client. With an adaptability to deal with changing project requirements you will be responsible for proof reading material, providing technical and commercial writing skills, display creative flair in tender plans ensuring high standards of accuracy and document control whilst agreed deadlines are met.
Areas where you will excel:
- Organized with excellent writing and communication skills
- Have a good standard and level of education
- Fantastic people skills to develop relationships
- Ability to identify bid opportunities and put together successful tenders
- Commitment to excellence
- Cool, calm and collected
- Strong attention to detail
- Diligent Ability to multi-task and prioritize work load with minimal supervision
- Communicating with confidence
- A real self-starter with tonnes of enthusiasm
- Confident with IT
- Document control, spreadsheet and internet reporting
- Construction knowledge/experience desirable with the ability of writing Risk Assessments and Method Statements.
If you require further information please email email@example.com
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.