Position: Bid Writer
Sector: Construction- Utilities
Salary: £30,000- £35,000 + Package
My client, one of the leading companies in utilities are on the look out for a Bid Writer due to growth and progression of the company.
- To be responsible for submissions, PQQs and tenders. Responsibilities include project management of the bid process, agreeing strategy with the Sector Teams, ensuring adequate resources are available to complete the submission, managing those resources throughout the process, all content is in place, and for the quality of the final output subject to approval. Likely to include engagement with the client in many cases
- Creation of high quality PQQ and bid documents, including writing and editing content (text and graphics) and document production
- Management of bid document production, including championing best practice in planning and organisation and ensuring compliance with business development process, style and brand guidance
- Co-ordination of bid information in conjunction with the Bid Information Administrator/Co-ordinator
- Contribution to development and implementation of the Bid Improvement Plan
- Building and developing relationships with the operational teams
- Commitment to championing best practice
- Obtaining client feedback, and participating in the CRM process when appropriate
- Responsible for client presentations, preparing for interviews and organising site visits as required
Experience and skills
- Detailed knowledge and experience of Bid Writing, and Bid Management including document editing/production and process management
- Ability to interact, communicate, and co-ordinate diverse teams at all levels, including the Senior Management Team
- Computer literacy including Microsoft Office programs essential. Attention to detail in regard to corporate layout and presentation style
- Ability to encompass change whilst ensuring delivery of high-quality work and delivery to time parameters.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
If this opportunity excites you or you want to find out more information about other roles then please do not hesitate to get in touch
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.