about 2 months ago
Position: Bid Writer (Property Services)
Salary: £25-30,000 + package
Location: North London
My client is leading property services contractor delivering planned maintenance services to a wide range of public sector clients as well as constrcution contracting services to private sector clients, they are a up and coming, fast growing privately owned SME contractor.
They are looking for a Bid Writer that will be fully responsible for collating, writing and construction services contracts containing but not limited to; Planned Maintenance contracts (1st and 2nd tier), Major Projects (main contracting D&B / refurb) and specialisit subcontractor packages.
You will contribute to the team at key stages of individual tender projects, gathering technical data from internal departments in order to compile and ensure a high quality, value enhancing bespoke solution is offered to the client. With an adaptability to deal with changing project requirements you will be responsible for proof reading material, providing technical and commercial writing skills, display creative flair in tender plans ensuring high standards of accuracy and document control whilst agreed deadlines are met.
Areas where you will excel:
- Organized with excellent writing and communication skills
- Have a good standard and level of education
- Fantastic people skills to develop relationships
- Ability to identify bid opportunities and put together successful tenders
- Commitment to excellence
- Cool, calm and collected
- Strong attention to detail
- Diligent Ability to multi-task and prioritize work load with minimal supervision
- Communicating with confidence
- A real self-starter with tonnes of enthusiasm
- Confident with IT
- Document control, spreadsheet and internet reporting
- Construction knowledge/experience desirable with the ability of writing Risk Assessments and Method Statements.
If you require further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.