£56k - 71k per year + car, bonus, medical
20 days ago
£55 - 71k
We have an opportunity for a Bid Manager to join our client based in North London. The focus of this Bid Manager’s role will be to manage the individual project bid process to ensure that a properly considered and co-ordinated bid can be presented for adjudication. The Bid Manager will join an exciting team of Bid Managers that are currently experiencing large growth.
Key Accountabilities for the Bid Manager will include:
- Management of tenders from receipt through to submission of bid following the Operating Framework process
- Arranging and leading Bid Launch, Settlement and Operational Review meetings
- Technical review of tender information / design – production of Bid Engineering Review/Dashboard
- Technical appraisals of returned plant, equipment and sub-contract quotations
- Market research into current and future trends within the construction industry and M&E sector
- Business development – developing existing and developing new relationships
We are looking for a knowledgeable Bid Manager with previous experience within the Facilities (TFM) and M&E (hard services) industry and a solid understanding of pricing and costing.
To be successful in the role you will be an excellent communicator, negotiator and presenter, as well as have people and team management skills.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.