£40k - 50k per year + Car / Car Allowance & Package
11 months ago
Role: Bid Writer / Manager
Salary: Up to £50,000 + Package
Location: London (city)
Reporting into a Senior Bid Manager, you will be part of a highly successful bid team, working collaboratively to coordinate and lead on the submission of high quality and high value tenders and submissions to RSL clients.
My client are a market leading national construction contractor, due to contiued success and market demand their Property Services arm are growing their national bid team, bids will focus on Planned Mainteance contracts, partnerships and frameworks
We are looking for someone who can hit the ground running, therefore 2+ years expeirence in the housing planned maintenance sector in a bid writing capacity is essential.
General objectives and responsibilities will include:
- Lead and own the creation of winning tender submissions throughout the entire procurement process covering inter alia soft market tests, tenders, dialogue and submissions
- Proactive management and leadership of each tender process. This will include:
- Sole responsibility for the creation and maintenance of appropriate tender submission plans, timetables and risk management activities so as to ensure ‘best in class’ submissions to the required timescales and deadlines
- Booking and chairing of relevant work winning progress meetings including kick off calls, progress reports, risk reviews and settlements
- Early identification and sustained engagement with colleagues senior directors and other business functions to deliver persuasive, effective and tailored tender submissions
- Managing competing deadlines whilst maintaining the highest levels of quality in written work
Qualifications and Experience:
- Understanding of the housing maintenance industry (2 years+ in bid writing position)
- Understanding of the different procurement routes and contractual arrangements
- Ability to extract and translate customer requirements and develop comprehensive proposals that meet every need.
- Ability to challenge traditional methodologies and have innovative approaches to communicating methodology and core principles of
- Ability to listen and articulate effectively
- Exceptional professional presentation and communication skills
- Strong procedural acumen
- Presence and knowledge to be credible at all levels in an organisation
If you require further information please email email@example.com
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.