£50k - 70k per year + Package
over 1 year ago
Position: Bid Manager
Sector: Property Service - Social Housing
Salary: Up to £70,000 + car, bonus & and package
Location: North London + Agile working (WFH)
The main purpose of the role is to manage the process of compiling and producing quality bids to win contracts in the Social Housing Property Services Sector with a value of £2m to £50m+. The successful candidate will report directly to the Bid Team Director and will be fully responsible for the compilation of professional bid submissions utilising astute bid writing skills.
Essential skills will include your ability to build relationships, both internally with the estimating team, design team, commercial team, sales teams, and operational delivery sector to dealing with the client’s representatives and the subcontractors tendering for work on the project. You will be required to work as part of the Bid team responsible for tenders across a variety of Social housing contracts including Regeneration, Asset Management, Planned Maintenance and Projects.
Attention to detail is a must as a large percentage of the job role includes for analysis of PQQ/SQ’s and ITT documents and the production of accurate bid documentation.
- Responsible for developing and writing winning SSQ and Tender proposals
- Maintain strong links with business development to share good practice
- Responsible for the timely planning and ensuring all timelines are met and bids are submitted accurately
- To co-ordinate all parties involved in the bid process ensuring everyone is aware of the level of contribution expected of them and knows when their deadlines are.
- Read, understand, and extract the key bid requirements from the documentation received and communicate with all parties via Tracking Sheets, Planning and Review meetings
- Identify and communicate evaluation criteria and its relevance to question specific scores
- Plan, write & co-ordinate submission responses ensuring client and job specific answers
Experience and skills
- Experience in Housing Maintenance Sector
- Computer Literate in MS Office
- Experience in writing, managing and submitting Bids
- Industry contacts
- Proven track record of bid management throughout the full bid lifecycle
- Social Housing Knowledge/Experience
- Up to date construction industry knowledge
- Basic Interview & presentation Skills
- High level of interpersonal skills
- Presentation skills
- Good at developing relationships with Operational leaders
- Ability to stay focused and precise
- Able to communicate at all levels
- Proven written communication
If this opportunity excites you or you want to find out more information about other roles then please do not hesitate to get in touch with Aaron Battrawden at Build Recruitment.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.