£28k - 34k per year + package
14 days ago
Bristol and surrounding areas
Start ASAP – Permanent opportunity
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment – from executive to operative level.
With offices in London, Manchester and the Southwest, we specialise in Housing, Construction, Facilities Management, Property, Surveying, Health & Safety and Sales. We supply candidates from executive to operative level, and are currently working with a social housing, renewables contractor, who are looking for a Bid Coordinator based in Bristol.
Our client a renewable contractor, based in the Bristol area, are looking for a Bid Coordinator to join them on a permanent basis. The role offers a flexible working agreement, with at home working options, office and on site..
Day to Day:
- Collation of information for bid tenders to be submitted
- Social media marketing, raising profile of company and projects
- Working with the Business Development Manager to raise profile
- Producing marketing and event invites
- Proactive approach to assist the company with further market knowledge
Requirements (Skills & Qualifications):
- Degree in marketing or similar would be beneficial NOT essential
- Experience of marketing and bid writing, submissions
- Excellent writing skills with attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and meet project deadlines
- Strong skills and experience of using Microsoft programmes
- Flexible working location and hours – part time/ full time
- 25days holiday + BH
Please apply or contact Kirsty Rutlidge at Build Recruitment for further details.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.