£25k - 30k per year
7 months ago
We are currently looking for a Bid Coordinator to work for a leading main contractor based in the Aldgate area.
They are looking for a Bid Coordinator to join their Bid Team in what will be an excellent opportunity for somebody with some bid experience to progress their career in a supportive environment.
Some of the responsibilities -
- Working as part of a dedicated bid team
- Assist the bid team with applying standard company information to pre-qualification questionnaire, maintain and improve a bid library of standard information, method statements and case studies.
- Assist with obtaining documentation and distributing to relevant bid people, commercial, estimators, operational and directors
- Assist in tracking opportunities and through the OJEU and lead generation process as instructed by Bid Manager, Head of Bids
- Assist the business development and marketing team in identifying pipeline opportunities and strategies to engage with prospective clients
- Agree and implement strategies to secure work from the pipeline
Successful candidate will need the following -
- Ideally have some experience working for a main contractor although this is not essential
- Knowledge of construction is preferred
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Exceptional written and verbal skills
- Ability to work under pressure to strict deadline
- Previous knowledge of public sector procurement regulations is preferred
- Previous knowledge and understanding of OJEU compliant procurement procedures is preferred
- Previous knowledge and understanding of responsive, cyclical and planned maintenance services, and industry best practice is preferred
Please apply today with your CV if this role is of interest and matches your experience or give Natalie a call on 07538 636 965
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.