£20k - 25k per year
about 1 year ago
Role: Bid Coordinator
Based: Central London
Salary: c£25k depending on experience
My client provides integrated property maintenance services to both the public and private sector, with particular expertise in housing and public building maintenance.
The key responsibilities will include:
- Managing the central bid team inbox and client portals, ensuring documents are logged accurately and distributed to the relevant individuals.
- Maintaining accurate and current documentation within the Bid Information Database.
- Supporting the Head of Estimating to produce costings and undertake data analysis to create competitive and robust pricing proposals.
- Attending client site visits to support the Head of Estimating in the development of accurate pricing proposals.
- Liaising with subcontractors to distribute quotations and ensure responses are received on time.
- Producing high quality Standard Selection Questionnaires (SSQs).
- Seeking and managing inputs from stakeholders within the business to deliver compelling proposals.
- Liaising with key stakeholders to arrange tender launch and settlement meetings.
- Assisting in tracking opportunities through OJEU and lead generation process as instructed by the Bid Manager and Head of Bids.
- Collating and reviewing tender responses to ensure high levels of quality and commercial accuracy prior to submission.
- Collaborating with other members of the Business Development Team to develop best practise and implement change.
- Participating in conferences, exhibitions, seminars and presentations as required. Assisting at events where the business is exhibiting.
- Providing general administrative support for all the bid team including the uploading of tender submissions to relevant client portals.
- Able to communicate effectively, in writing and with a wide range stakeholders.
- Knowledge of commercial delivery models and contract pricing methodologies.
- Understanding of public sector procurement regulations.
- Knowledge of OJEU compliant procurement procedures.
- Competence with Adobe and Microsoft software packages
- Understanding of responsive, cyclical and planned maintenance services, and industry best practice.
- Knowledge and understanding of research methodologies.
- Establishing and maintaining excellent client and other stakeholder relationships.
- Effective presentation skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy with the ability to work to strict deadlines.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.