about 1 month ago
As a business with a large majority of clients in the public sector, a significant proportion of this client's work is awarded through competitive procurement processes. They therefore have a dedicated bid team, located in their Head Office, responsible for securing new contracts via the procurement processes run by local authorities, housing associations, government departments, and other public bodies.
As part of this team they are seeking the appointment of a Bid Administrator/ Coordinator who will be responsible for managing bidding generation activities and providing support throughout the bid lifecycle.
- Setting up and managing standardised searches on major Bid Opportunity websites and filtering opportunities for senior management approval.
- Managing team communications / inboxes to ensure relevant information is communicated appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Coordinating clarification questions, forward to client and monitor and distribute responses.
- Collating and co-ordinating the deliverables in the preparation and organisation of bids submissions.
- Ensuring the bid process is implemented and understood to ensure that quality, commercial and legal requirements are always met.
- Co-ordinate internal commercial reviews where necessary.
- Preparing the quality bid and the pricing document for uploading/posting to the Client.
- Maintaining a bid library of high quality company tender documentation.
- Updating the Bid Tracker and reporting tools and populating with all relevant information to ensure bid reporting is kept up to date
- Seeking feedback on successful and unsuccessful bids, discussing feedback with relevant parties and ensuring any lessons are learned for future bids.