£33k per year
14 days ago
£33,000 Per Year/ Full-Time/ Permanent
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment - from executive to operative level.
With offices in London, Manchester, and the Southwest, we specialise in Housing, Construction, Facilities Management, Property, Surveying, Health & Safety and Sales. We supply candidates from executive to operative level, we are looking for a Bathroom Fitter based in Milton Keynes
Requirements (Skills & Qualifications):
- Experienced Bathroom fitter with at least 2 years' experience within social
- installing showers, baths, sinks, toilet, storage units
- laying floors
- minor plastering and plumbing work
- Full driving license
- Ability to work individually or as part of a team
- Proven track record in residential refurbishment
- Professional, organized, punctual, reliable, honest and motivated
- A basic knowledge of plumbing will be required
- You will have all necessary tools and transport with a view to securing use of a company van potentially from day one
- Compliance documents
- Picture of passport and driver's license
- References from previous work
- 20 days holiday
- bank holidays off
- pension scheme
- van and fuel provided
Please apply or contact Paul Adeyemi at Build Recruitment for further details.
We'll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We'll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We'll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.