£11 per hour
5 months ago
Cafe Assistant/ Bar staff needed!!
Hours: 24-40 hrs per week.
Private members club.
Purpose of the Job:
The purpose of the job will be to greet, serve and look after customers. You will also maintain a clean and well-stocked workspace and dining area, update displays, and continuously expand your knowledge of beverage quality controls, preparation methods, and presentation.
- Preparing and serving drinks
- Cleaning and sanitising work areas, utensils and equipment and seating areas.
- Properly handle and maintain all equipment
- Describing menu items and suggesting products to customers
- Respond to orders, questions, concerns and complaints in a polite and efficient manner
- Ordering, receiving and distributing stock supplies
- Receiving and processing customer payments
- Observe relevant health and safety standards
- Plus any other reasonable duties
If you are suitable for the role please email your CV to Lizzie.firstname.lastname@example.org
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.