£65k - 75k per year + Bonus
about 1 year ago
Associate/Senior Quantity Surveyor;
One of London's leading independent property consultants is looking to bolster their QS division with the addition of a talented professional.
My client is a commercial specialist who undertake various schemes across Central London, the team oversee fit out, refurbishment and new build projects. The 'core' business is interior fit-outs; programmes range from 5,000ft2 to 300,000ft2.
This organisation has a strong emphasis in promotion and enhancement, they have a career development programme to encourage growth. Specific objectives and targets are in place to achieve Partner level status.
- Preparing contract documents
- Contract administration
- Production of tender documents
- Measurement and cost planning
- Working closely with external stakeholders
- Cost reporting, valuation and cost control
- Agreement of final accounts
- Business development of existing and new clients
- BSc/MSc in Quantity Surveying or similar accreditation
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 'Can do' attitude
- Competitive salary
- Performance related bonus
- Career progression
- 25 days + bank holidays (increase after 2 years' service)
- Private medical care
- Pension contribution
- Professional membership fees paid
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.