£50k - 55k per year + Package
3 months ago
Associate Health and Safety/CDM Consultant
£50k - £55k + Package
We currently have an opportunity available for a CDM Consultant, to join a leading multi-disciplinary consultancy based in the Surrey area. This is an interesting and varied role for an experienced Health & Safety/CDM Consultant wanting to become involved in working for a very successful multi-disciplinary professional building consultancy. Health and Safety Services are provided both externally to clients and internally to our client's technical teams. The primary focus of the role is to deliver CDM Services. The role offers the opportunity of progression within the team.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- To work as part of a team providing CDM services to our client’s in-house design team on a large range of projects for public and private sector clients.
- To provide CDM and Health & Safety Services to Clients both in the public and private sectors.
- Undertake the role of Principal Designer as required by CDM2015.
- Undertake the role of CDM advisor to the Principal Designer and/or Client to enable them to ensure compliance under CDM 2015.
- Positive participation at relevant meetings.
- Ensuring Designers comply with their duties under CDM2015.
- Attending Design Team and Value Engineering Workshops as necessary.
- Management of pre-construction and post-construction information.
- Undertake site inspection/audits on behalf of the Client.
- Undertake Fire Risk Assessments (desirable).
- Advise and assist the Client in general Health & Safety matters.
Requirements for the role:
- NEBOSH General Certificate and NEBOSH Construction Certificate
- Membership of AaPS ideally IMaPS
- NEBOSH Fire Safety and Risk Management & Fire Risk Assessment (desirable)
- Membership of IOSH and/or IIRSM
- Working knowledge of CDM2015, associated guidance (L153) and CITB Role Requirement guidance.
If you are interested in the role mentioned above, please feel free to contact Tom Fitzpatrick directly on 07496 601 999 or apply via the link.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.