£70k - 85k per year + Bonus
3 months ago
A unique opportunity has arisen for an Associate Director (Building Surveyor) to join a boutique practice heading their Commercial Building Surveying division.
My client is a high residential specialist who operate in the most desirable parts of Zone 1, projects; include large estates, mansion blocks and listed buildings. Due to the success of the business an opportunity has arisen to grow and develop even more.
Together were seeking an experienced individual who is going to head the commercial division. You’ll work closely with the Managing Director generating business from existing and new clients. Once the department is established you will be tasked with growing the team and making strategic business decisions.
- Preparing and negotiating schedules of dilapidations for Landlords and Tenants
- Feasibility advice
- Technical Due Diligence (Pre-Acquisition Building Surveys)
- Party Wall Matters
- Schedules of condition
- Contract administration
- Project Management
- Building Insurance Reinstatement Cost Assessments
- Preparation of Specifications and Contract Documents for repair, refurbishment, alteration and fit-out projects
- Commercially aware
- Business development skills
- Negotiation skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Competitive salary
- Car allowance
- Generous bonus scheme
- Career progression programme
- Team activities
- Company networking events
- Trips abroad
- Company iPhone
- Cycle to work scheme
If this role sounds of interest, please feel free to get in touch with Ashley via 07903 948 453 or alternatively send your CV to Ashley.email@example.com
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.