£75k - 85k per year + Bonus
7 months ago
A unique opportunity has arisen for an experiened Chartered Building Surveyor to join a boutique practice heading their Commercial Building Surveying division.
My client is a boutique firm who specialise in high end residential projects. They're seeking a talented surveyor who has strong commercial experience to lead another arm of the business. You'll be entitled to a equity and run the division freely, the Managing Director will assist with developing business from existing and new clients.
The practice has a strong reputation in the residential market however they're keen to brunch out and develop the commercial section. It's a great opportunity if you're looking to make something your own and lead a team, if you're a Associate or Director and seeking that next stage in your career then this is the role.
- Preparing and negotiating schedules of dilapidations for Landlords and Tenants
- Feasibility advice
- Technical Due Diligence (Pre-Acquisition Building Surveys)
- Party Wall Matters
- Schedules of condition
- Contract administration
- Project Management
- Building Insurance Reinstatement Cost Assessments
- Preparation of Specifications and Contract Documents for repair, refurbishment, alteration and fit-out projects
- Commercially aware
- Business development skills
- Negotiation skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Competitive salary
- Car allowance
- Generous bonus scheme
- Career progression programme
- Flexible working
- 30 days holiday + bank holidays
- Team activities
- Company networking events
- Trips abroad
- Company iPhone
- Cycle to work scheme
If this role sounds of interest, please feel free to get in touch with Ashley via 07903 948 453 or alternatively send your CV to Ashley.firstname.lastname@example.org
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.