£60k - 65k per year + Car / Allowance + Industry leading bonus scheme
020 3176 4790
2 months ago
Role: Associate Director - CDM / H&S Services
Sector: Multi-Disciplinary Consultancy
Location: Central London
Salary: £60,000 - £65,000 + car / travel allowance + industry leading bonus scheme
I am working with an award winning multi-disciplinary consultancy who are looking to develop their CDM / H&S team out of their office in Central London. My client are looking for a senior Health and Safety Professional who is competent in providing a CDM / H&S service to come on board as an Associate Director for the business to assist with progressiong the division, you would be involved in a portfolio of residential, commercial, healthcare, hotel, leisure, office and retail projects throughout London and the South East, advising and assisting clients and other principal designers with their statutory duties as defined by CDM 2015 regulations.
The post holder will have responsibility for the management of health and safety on projects under their control and ensuring these projects meet the business standards on project governance. The post holder will also be flexible to deliver other construction, project health, and general H&S compliance reviews/audits.
They are looking for a dynamic individual to join the team who has the relevant industry qualifications such as a NEBOSH or NVQ in H&S and the relevant memberships to IOSH or APS. This position offers an excellent opportunity to develop leadership and client-facing skills, whilst being a part of a growing and highly successful business.
- Working alongside a Senior Associate to provide Health and Safety and CDM support to a variety of clients.
- Ensure legal compliance in line with CDM regulation throughout the client portfolio.
- Working alongside large-scale Principal Contractors to influence H&S.
- Support the implementation of H&S policy and procedure.
- Conduct audits/inspections of sites from design to completion stage client-wide.
- Recent experience as CDM Consultant and knowledge of new CDM 2015 Regulations. Experience of working within a busy, demanding customer focused environment, and the ability to engage Principal Contractors and external clients at all levels.
In return my client offers a competitive salary in the region of £60,000 - £65,000 + car / travel allowance and a industry leading bonus scheme, if you are interested in hearing more about the role or would like more information then please get in touch. | Mike.Davis@buildrec.com | 07415 259 073 |
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.