£33k - 37k per year
about 2 months ago
Assistant Site Manager
Location: Central Cornwall
Pay: 33k – 37k
Assistant Site Manager
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment – from executive to operative level.
Our client is a specialist housing developer who are looking for an Assistant Site Manager to join their them, working with the project team to assist with on site delivery of a large new build housing scheme.
As Assistant Site Manager you will join an experienced operational team and work closely with the Site Manager and Project Manager to ensure quality and programme are being adhered to, reporting back to the Site Manager on quality and finishing.
Assistant Site Manager Day to day duties:
- Assist with the management of the site team and the supervision of sub-contractors
- Assist the Site Manager to drive production of the site, building to programme
- Ensure a high level of health and safety at all times
- Liaison with the NHBC
- Fluent in finishes and able to work with good attention to detail
The ideal Assistant Site Manager:
- 5 years proven track record in house building at a similar level is essential
- Good level of IT literacy with experience of Outlook, Excel & Word
- Good level of communication skills, with the necessity to liaise with internal staff and external bodies
- Excellent organisation and time management with ability to multitask
- Able to lead and work as a team member
- Ability to make decisions within authority
- Experienced in analysing problems and delivering solutions
- Strives for continuous improvement for the benefit of the company.
- Able to work under pressure, and accept criticism of work
- SMSTS, CSCS and FAW are essential
Benefits of the company:
- Competitive basic salary
- Generous annual leave
- Private healthcare
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply or contact Sophie Leaney at Build Recruitment for further details.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.