3 days ago
Assistant Site Manager
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment – from executive to operative level.
With offices in London, Manchester and the Southwest, we specialise in Housing, Construction, Facilities Management, Property, Surveying, Health & Safety and Sales. We supply candidates from executive to operative level, and are currently working with a new build contractor, who are looking for a Assistant Site Manager based in Truro.
Day to day uties:
- Liaising with clients and reporting progress
- Supervising contracted construction workers
- Meeting subcontractors
- Making safety inspections and ensuring construction and site safety
- Checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings
- Maintaining quality control checks
- Motivating the workforce throughout the project
- Day to day problem solving
- Using specialist construction management computer applications
- Ensure compliance and Health and Safety Regulations are in place and met at all times
- First Aid at Work
- CSCS Card
- Good IT skills
- Experience in a similar role is needed
- This role is 12 week temp to perm
- There are further positions available for career progression
Please apply or contact Sophie Leaney at Build Recruitment for further details on 07407802761.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.