£25k - 35k per year + Bonus + Travel + Mileage
about 2 months ago
Trainee/Assistant Site Manager – Residential Developer
Southern Home Counties
£25k - £35k + Travel + Bonus
We are currently looking for a Trainee or Assistant Site Manager, on behalf of our client, a Residential property developer based in Beaconsfield. Our client creates stunning living environments in the Southern Home Counties for their clientele and are looking for someone to be brought on board to bring their projects to life. If you are a Site Manager with some experience, with a keen eye for detail and a passion for delivering projects to an exacting standard, this is a great opportunity to showcase your skills.
With an exciting portfolio of Residential developments in the Southern Homes counties, this is a great opportunity to work with a successful developer and take further steps in your career.
As an Assistant Site Manager for our client, your responsibilities will include:
- Active monitoring of safe working practices.
- The ability develop and maintain good working relationships with other members of our client’s team, NHBC and other external third parties.
- Supervision of sub-contractors on site.
- Monitoring the correct completion of works and ensuring that working methods correctly employed.
- Assisting in the scheduling of work to be carried out to achieve planned production targets.
- Coordination of materials and sub-contractors to deliver agreed production targets.
Requirements for this role:
- CSCS Card is preferred
- Valid SMSTS certificate is preferred
- Value First Aid tick is preferred
If you are interested in the role mentioned above, please apply via the link or contact Tom Fitzpatrick directly on 07496 601 999 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.