£34k - 38k per year
020 3176 4790
about 1 month ago
As a multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer, you will undertake as necessary any planned and reactive maintenance works as required. The successful individual will take a lead role in the delivery of maintenance activities across the estates with a key focus on compliance. Where necessary, direct sub-contractors in the delivery of activities and liaise with on-site customer management team. You don’t have to have previous lead experience as long as you are looking for a step up the client would consider you for the role.
- Working safely to ensure wellbeing of yourself, colleagues, customers and visitors and complying with safe working practices and method statements, COSHH and manual handling requirements
- Proactively report to the Helpdesk any defects found throughout the building in a timely manner
- Maintain accurate PPM works/service records through the CAFM system
- Undertake reactive maintenance tasks issued through CAFM within the contracts service level agreements and take corrective action where required
- Take responsibility and ownership of all tasks allocated
- Demonstrate commercial awareness by identifying new business opportunities
- Experience as Multi-Skilled Engineer across all aspects of mechanical, with a proven track record of delivering service excellence in client-facing environment
- Experience of:
- AHU and humidifier plant
- Analytical and fault finding skills
- BMS systems and controls
- CHP and boiler plant
- PASMA qualified
- Good IT skills
- Full Mechanical qualifications to a minimum City & Guilds or equivalent (2/3)
- Fault finding abilities
- maintenance: 5 years (Required)
If you would like to apply for the role please get in touch.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.