£30k - 45k per year + Package
2 months ago
Assistant Site Manager – Residential Development
Salary – £30k - £45k + Package
Location – South-West London
We are currently searching for a confident and competent Assistant Site Manager to work for one of London’s most prestigious and well-established Residential Developers, who have various developments nationwide. This company are a household name and have numerous large developments either in planning or currently in construction ready for you to get involved with. The role has come about due to our client’s growth plan for 2018 and this is a truly exciting time to get involved.
The successful candidate will be based in South-West London, overseeing the development of circa 200 residential units. We are in need of a confident Assistant Site Manager, who has a solid grounding within the residential sector on either bespoke or volume housing projects. The ideal candidate will have experience in helping overseeing and supervising large-scale multi-phase projects valued at over £50m. If this sounds like you, this is an opportunity you won’t want to miss out on.
Your duties will include but are not limited to the following:
- Management of on-site staff, subcontractors, plant and materials
- Work according to Construction Programmes laid out by Senior Site and Project Management staff, ensuring targets are achieved, whilst maintaining safety and quality of works.
- Ensure strict quality control procedures are followed and conduct regular site safety checks.
- Comply with industry health & safety standards and ensure all relevant documentation is in place.
- Assist in the running of the various sites and carrying out enabling works for and between trades as and when required by the project.
Requirements for this Site Manager position:
- Experience in working to tight deadlines on medium to large scale residential projects.
- CSCS, SMSTS, PASMA and First Aid certificates.
- Solid all-round construction background with a focus on large scale residential developments.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels.
- Assertiveness with the drive to take ownership of projects.
If you are interested in the position mentioned above, or would like to register interest in future positions, please don’t hesitate to apply via the link or alternatively please feel free to call on 07496 601 999 or email your CV directly to email@example.com.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.